At Viridian our most important asset is our relationship with our clients. We honor and serve that relationship by maintaining the highest standards of trust and confidence which includes safeguarding our client’s information. Viridian is dedicated to the enhancement of our clients’ personal, professional, and financial lives.If and when appropriate, Viridian believes it is important for us to have the ability to share information about our clients not only with our affiliated companies but also with non-affiliated business partners, i.e., third party plan administrators for our 401(k) plans, asset custodians. Sharing pertinent information helps us maximize the services that we can provide to our clients, creating a personal, professional and financial services experience.Please know our clients’ privacy is not for sale. Simply put, we do not and will not sell our clients non-public personal information to anyone, for any reason, at any time. The personal information that we may collect, maintain, and communicate within affiliated and non-affiliated business partners is name, address, phone numbers, fax numbers, e-mail addresses, and other biographical information including about income, assets, current investments, investment experience, practice data, etc.How We Protect Your Personal Information – The confidence placed in us by our clients is not taken lightly, and the companies have implemented extraordinary measures to:
- Ensure continued confidentiality of all client data whether it be biographical, professional or financial.
- Ensure the physical and electronic security of client records.
- Protect against any anticipated threats to the security of such records.
- Protect against unauthorized access to such records that could result in substantial harm or inconvenience to the client.
We have a long and established tradition of discretion and respect for clients’ personal privacy. We reinforce this daily in the way we routinely handle sensitive client information as part of our day-to-day operations. Nothing is more important to our business than the trust and confidence our clients have with us.
Viridian RIA, LLC
PRIVACY NOTICE REGARDING CLIENT PRIVACY AS REQUIRED BY REGULATION S-P & REGULATION S-AM
Maintaining the trust and confidence of our clients is a high priority. That is why we want you to understand how we protect your privacy when we collect and use information about you, and the steps that we take to safeguard that information. This notice is provided to you on behalf of Viridian RIA, LLC.Information We Collect: In connection with providing investment products, financial advice, or other services, we obtain non-public personal information about you, including:
- Information we receive from you on account applications, such as your address, date of birth, Social Security Number, occupation, financial goals, assets and income;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Information received from credit or service bureaus or other third parties, such as your credit history or employment status.
Categories of Information We Disclose: We may only disclose information that we collect in accordance with this policy. Viridian RIA, LLC does not sell customer lists and will not sell your name to telemarketers.Categories of Parties to Whom We Disclose: We will not disclose information regarding you or your account at Viridian RIA, LLC, except under the following circumstances:
- To entities that perform services for us or function on our behalf, including financial service providers, such as a clearing broker-dealer, investment company, or insurance company;
- To consumer reporting agencies,
- To third parties who perform services or marketing on our behalf;
- To your attorney, trustee or anyone else who represents you in a fiduciary capacity;
- To our attorneys, accountants or auditors; and
- To government entities or other third parties in response to subpoenas or other legal process as required by law or to comply with regulatory inquiries.
How We Use Information: Information may be used among companies that perform support services for us, such as data processors, technical systems consultants and programmers, or companies that help us market products and services to you for a number of purposes, such as:
- To protect your accounts from unauthorized access or identity theft;
- To process your requests such as securities purchases and sales;
- To establish or maintain an account with an unaffiliated third party, such as a clearing broker-dealer providing services to you and/or Viridian RIA, LLC;
- To service your accounts, such as by issuing checks and account statements;
- To comply with Federal, State, and Self-Regulatory Organization requirements;
- To keep you informed about financial services of interest to you.
Regulation S-AM: Under Regulation S-AM, a registered investment adviser is prohibited from using eligibility information that it receives from an affiliate to make a marketing solicitation unless: (1) the potential marketing use of that information has been clearly, conspicuously and concisely disclosed to the consumer; (2) the consumer has been provided a reasonable opportunity and a simple method to opt out of receiving the marketing solicitations; and (3) the consumer has not opted out. Viridian RIA, LLC does not receive information regarding marketing eligibility from affiliates to make solicitations.
Regulation S-ID: Regulation S-ID requires our firm to have an Identity Theft Protection Program (ITPP) that controls reasonably foreseeable risks to customers or to the safety and soundness of our firm from identity theft. We have developed an ITPP to adequately identify and detect potential red-flags to prevent and mitigate identity theft.
Our Security Policy: We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those individuals who need to know that information to provide products or services to you and perform their respective duties. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural security measures to safeguard confidential client information.
Complaint Notification: Please direct complaints to: Adriel Tam at Viridian RIA, LLC, 22232 17th Avenue SE, Suite 210, Bothell, WA 98021; 206-388-2210.
Get In Touch
Share On Social Media
Other Recent Blog Articles
How to Make the Most of Your 401(k) — Qualifying for employer 401(k) matches can literally be life-altering
Written by Bruce Yates, Financial Advisor & Shareholder. The original article is published on MarketWatch. To read the full article, click here.Read More
To read more about MaryAnn Ferreira or make an appointment you can click here. .Read More