SBA Accepting Annual Award Nominations
The Small Business Administration (SBA) is accepting nominations for its 2016 National Small Business Week Awards. Nominations can be submitted online or mailed directly to the relevant SBA district office. The deadline for submissions is 3 p.m. ET, January 11, 2016. Winners will be announced during National Small Business Week, May 1-7, 2016.
Awards are presented in the following categories:
- Small Business Person of the Year Awards
- Small Business Exporter of the Year
- Phoenix Awards, a series of honors that recognize outstanding accomplishments during disaster recovery
- Federal Procurement Awards, a series of awards that recognize government contractors, subcontractors, and large contractors that use small businesses as suppliers and contractors
- 8(a) Graduate of the Year
- Small Business Development Center Excellence and Innovation Award
- Veterans Business Outreach Center Excellence in Service Award
- Women’s Business Center of Excellence Award
- For more information and to review submission guidelines, please visit http://awards.sba.gov/.To find your local SBA district office, visit http://www.sba.gov/about-offices-list/2.
Get In Touch
Share On Social Media
Other Recent Blog Articles
To read Matt’s complete bio click hereRead More